Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Prize up for grabs... Tell your friends!

I know it isn't much - but I used to make beaded jewellery and a friend gave me her lovely beads when she purged her craft room last week. She is moving to a new home and is taking this opportunity to get rid of things she won't use anymore and passed them along to me. Smart गर्ल for purging!
So I made her a bracelet to say thanks (which she loved I guess...) and I made this one for you guys. Well.. one of you guys anyway!

Post a comment in this thread and try to tell at least one friend about this blog before Friday at 6pm and I will draw a winner and send you this in the mail. You will note - it has 21 beads on it!!!
Sorry I haven't updated in the last couple of days - my house is upside down right now with the flu. I came home sick from work at lunchtime today and by the time I got my coat off I got a call from school to pick up my daughter - then at 3:30 my daycare provider arrived with my son in her van, he had just been sick all over the washroom in his Kindergarten class as well. Poor thing - he was so embarrassed! So - it has been eventful around here and it's keeping me (even though I am sick myself) walking around disinfecting things around the house today... Argh...


5 comments:

jenn said...

I will tell a bunch of people and blog again about here hehe

KimmyKimKim said...

Woohoo! The comments are working!
Thanks Jenn!

KathyP said...

I'll spread the word !

Jillian said...

I'm passing along this link to all of my sisters! ..and a few friends too. ;) That's such a lovely bracelet! I love to bead too! :D

Pamela said...

Super cute Kim! You sure are crafty!