Saturday, November 15, 2008

Starting again! Organizing and Decluttering...

Okay so I think it is a good idea to start this challenge tomorrow - Sunday... That means I might just have a few minutes to sit and compose a really great post for you all - I know I thought I would have time Friday but life just don't work the way you like sometimes you know what I mean?

My husband and I were just talking about this and we figured out that if we count our front foyer and the upstairs landing as one room and the garage as another - then we have 15 rooms in total in the house. Considering there is bound to be a day or two in the next 3 weeks when I won't have any time to post or even work on the home - I should be able to give tips for each area of our homes. I hope to send you lots of tips and recommended reading - and - I may even share my shame with you and let you see some pics of the secret stashed-in corners of my home...

I have tons of reading and information to share - but for now - get some sleep!!! Have a happy evening...

1 comment:

Regan said...

great idea- I do this regularily and donate the stuff we don't need anymore to Diabetes or Value village!! It feels good doesn't it?